Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Oh crumbs had phone call to see consultant re MRI brain scan results-am panicking now .

(6 Posts)
fakeblondie Tue 06-Nov-12 09:57:00

I`ve had a brain scan recently following a brief collapse to rule out a mini stroke or Ms or anything sinister.I do have some worrying symptoms which i`ve been ignoring for a long time now.Mum of 4 dc and working ect . Anyway i had a call last night from Cons sec and he wants to see me Thurs- my original appt was end Nov which i thought was quick(had scan about 10 days ago ) but thought everything must be ok as otherwise theyd call me-and they have . Dont ask me how i know but i know theyve fit me into the end of his clinic so its not like someone cancelled or somethingh-all his clnics are chocoblock. Shit .

LadyMaryCreepyCrawley Tue 06-Nov-12 10:20:21

It may be something really simple, like they need to do another scan (this happens a lot). Try not to panic. Wait and see what he has to say. I have MS, it's really not as bad as the media/TV programmes make it out to be. Every patient is different, so if it is this or something else you will find a way. smile If you need your hand holding, please feel free to send me a DM and I'll sit with you.

fakeblondie Tue 06-Nov-12 10:57:05

Aw thanks . I might just pm you. Off to play with my gorgeous dd now and try to forget it . thanks x

LadyMaryCreepyCrawley Tue 06-Nov-12 10:57:26

smile

LadyMaryCreepyCrawley Thu 08-Nov-12 19:58:10

Hi fakeblondie. I'm just wondering if you're OK? smile

QOD Sat 10-Nov-12 11:43:44

What news fake?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now