Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

back and front leg pain - not cycle related - could it be endometriosis?

(3 Posts)
TheLightPassenger Sat 27-Oct-12 18:51:44

Apols if this is a stupid question, but for the last few years, I have had problems with back pain that radiates down the front of my legs when on my feet for a long time. I don't think it is cycle related, but it's hard to tell as I have been on contraceptive pills for over a decade, save for a few months before falling PG, which have sorted out my usual nightmare, heavy painful periods. I have been to GP a few times and they have done basic checks on my back/range and movement, and sent me away with advice to exercise and take pain killers. After reading a few threads on here, I wondered if it could be endo?

ClareMarriott Sun 28-Oct-12 12:00:49

Have you been to see an osteopath about it ? Could it be sciatica?

TheLightPassenger Sun 28-Oct-12 12:17:25

tbh if I went private, I would prefer physio to osteo. It's definitely not sciatica as it's not the back of my legs that's the problem. Many thanks for replying, much appreciated smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now