Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Tits! Wot a pain in the arse!

(2 Posts)
BlissfullyIgnorant Fri 26-Oct-12 10:11:38

I had a mammogram a couple of years ago with a clear result (was 43) which was good as nobody but me, and now you lot, know. DH is a nightmare when it comes to my health.
The clinician said to her trainee on the other side of the curtain "This one has breast tissue outside the breast and they're usually the ones who get cancer," as though the curtain was some kind of soundproof barrier.
For ages I've had a really itchy left boob, started round my nipple and its now almost permanently itching all across the top towards my armpit and I get no relief from a good scratch be it with a stiff yard broom or anything. Tried itch cream, change of all my shower stuff, everything all for nothing except a cupboard full of half used bottles.
Any titty tips?

graciesmall09 Fri 26-Oct-12 12:03:05

To be honest if you have tried everything else I would book an appointment with your GP especially if this is the only part of you itchy. It could be something very simple like eczema but you really should have it checked out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now