Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Cesaerian pains after 2 years

(1 Post)
KarineF Thu 25-Oct-12 16:03:06

I had a c-section 2 years ago for my son and I was sore for quite a while afterwards but I just thought that it was probably normal and the GP told me that we can be sore for a year afterwards. However, it's been two years now and I regularly feel sore on or above the scare and up to my navel (several days a month and why that high?) it feels like bruises inside. I know it's not bruises but that's the best description I can find. I went back to the GP several times but I am not getting anywhere, she just puts it down to nerve pain....Really? That often? She obviously has no means of checking this and she just said that's probably what it is and I just have to learn to live with it. Has anybody else got this problem? I feel like I am the only one which I find strange.....Please, if any of you feel that similar pain, tell me what you were told. It's frustrating to feel there is no help and nobody knows why.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now