Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Here are the symptoms - what's wrong with me?

(5 Posts)
SkyFell Tue 23-Oct-12 10:28:41

Hello. I have had a sore head/ headache for about 10 days. It is located on one side of my head and it is making me feel dizzy/nauseous. It seems to be worse when I turn my head or stand up suddenly. It almost feels like my brain is playing catch up with my skull as it spins round after it. I can't say it is crippling but it is persistent and the dizziness is really unpleasant. Any thoughts please?

Kewcumber Tue 23-Oct-12 10:29:29

I think you should go see your GP.

FireOverBabylon Tue 23-Oct-12 10:33:47

Could be an ear infection - they affect your balance. I would go and see your GP for any headache that isn't going away through the use of painkillers / sleep, particularly after 10 days.

SkyFell Tue 23-Oct-12 17:09:41

Really don't want to take painkillers in case they are masking the problem. Will go to the doctor if I'm not feeling better tomorrow.

spicandspan Tue 23-Oct-12 17:11:07

Migrane? That can cause dizziness and pain in one side. But yes, I think you need a dr app.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now