Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Evil germs make me almost pine for pregnancy again..

(1 Post)
Snowgirl83 Sun 21-Oct-12 13:42:22

Not quite sure where to post, so hedging my bets grin !

Had an uncomplicated ELCS with my first last Monday (& have the most delectable little snowboy) and was out within 24 hours with diclofenac & paracetamol & am bf. However, then developed a throat infection straight away for which I'm on amoxicillin, & in the last day have developed a horrible cold/flu thing; scratchy throat, a bit congested but not like a proper cold bunged up, sore ears, temperature & cough which has a propensity to sometimes sound like 80 a day smoker racking sound/ other times like a dry, rasping 80 a day person who has given up, complete loss of appetite..

It's almost as if on the day I was no longer pregnant, evil germs have started attacking left right & centre. Anyone any idea how I can make myself feel better? the broken sleep in addition to feeling this awful might ruin me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now