Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Ache in rib

(1 Post)
carmen66 Fri 19-Oct-12 19:11:39

Hi everyone, I had a pneumocolon CT scan yesterday for ongoing diahorrea, I have had every blood test going that have all come back normal... However I am worried about an ongoing soreness high up on my left side rib, it's not so much a pain but a sorness that radiates into my shoulder blade.. It's been like this a couple of years on & off I did see my Dr at one stage because the left side rib doesn't jut out when I breath in like my right side.. My Dr examined me & said nobody is symmetrical but the pain continued & different Dr sent me for a scan she suspected gall stones but it came back clear... I am very worried as I'm waiting for an appt for yesterdays CT scan & I've convinced myself that there is something seriously wrong.. I am in the middle of my cycle & not sure if that could have anything to do with it but I think the big C always enters all our minds... Has anybody else had this pain in the ribs??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now