Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

RCOG Consultation Document on Pelvic Organ Prolapse

(8 Posts)
cardamomginger Thu 18-Oct-12 08:07:29

RCOG are inviting submissions from professionals and service users on a new Patient Information Leaflet on Pelvic Organ Prolapse. Closing date is 31 October.

www.rcog.org.uk/womens-health/consultation-documents

It's right at the bottom on the page.

Apologies if a thread has already been started on this.

cardamomginger Thu 18-Oct-12 19:06:52

Bumping!!

thing1andthing2 Thu 18-Oct-12 19:52:57

Thank you CG, it looks interesting.
So many women have these problems and the NHS must spend a fortune sorting them out (when they finally get taken seriously). I can't believe vaginal birth is still touted as the cheaper option.
Anyway, I've seen lots of your posts CG and I hope you're doing well after your ops and making a good recovery.

ArthurPewty Thu 18-Oct-12 20:59:14

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

cardamomginger Fri 19-Oct-12 13:34:12

Oh Leonie sad
Thanks things. Unfortunately not ot of the woods yet. Had 2 operations so far. Although everything he's done has worked and is holding up, the damage was so great that when he fixes stuff, other problems come to light. Due one more, and hopefully the final, operation probably in January or February. Sucks majorly sad.

thing1andthing2 Sat 20-Oct-12 12:42:23

It certainly does (suck majorly that is). I'm having a "mini pelvic floor repair" on 6th November, under just a local because I'm breastfeeding. I'm very very nervous but I just hope the surgeon gets things right andi can move on. Good luck with your next op. x

cardamomginger Sat 20-Oct-12 19:55:12

Good luck things! Of course you are nervous! Am here if you need a bit of handholding! X

thing1andthing2 Sun 21-Oct-12 21:16:47

grin thanks cardamom.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now