Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Teeth clenching due to stress

(10 Posts)
GoingBlankAgain Mon 15-Oct-12 22:21:47

Anyone know of a way to stop this. I find I am doing it more and more, and certainly in my sleep.

tedhutchinson Mon 15-Oct-12 23:09:14

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our <a target="_blank" href="/info/netiquette" rel="nofollow">Talk Guidelines</a>. Replies may also be deleted.

tgisue Tue 16-Oct-12 07:05:44

Hi Ted,

I remember you well from another well known forum and found you very informative.

I bought vit d drops from the US 3 years ago but cant remember the site you recommended. Can you give some suggestions?

Thanks

Sue

GupX Tue 16-Oct-12 07:09:02

Hi GoingBlankAgain,

My dentist gave me this plastic thing to wear in bed at night. (Well, didn't give it to me, it cost about £90!!!!!) shock

It did break the cycle though. Best to get it sorted as soon as possible, as it really wears down your teeth - mine are very 'flat' because of a year or so of doing this.

cynister Tue 16-Oct-12 07:16:07

Thanks so much for that information,Ted. I know I have low magnesium levels, but had no idea my teeth clenching and aching jaw were connected..

Feckbox Tue 16-Oct-12 07:30:26

Ted what's your evidence for magnesium deficiency being connected to teeth clenching? Thanks

tedhutchinson Tue 16-Oct-12 07:45:05

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our <a target="_blank" href="/info/netiquette" rel="nofollow">Talk Guidelines</a>. Replies may also be deleted.

tedhutchinson Tue 16-Oct-12 07:47:22

tedhutchinson Tue 16-Oct-12 09:05:24

Feckbox Tue 16-Oct-12 23:09:06

Thanks will read later

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now