Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

unexplained muscular pain

(8 Posts)
wibblywobbler Fri 12-Oct-12 13:05:59

I moved my foot in bed four days ago and felt a pain in my ankle, four days on it's still sore and painful to walk.

I hurt my back a week ago getting a DC out the bath, it's still sore and the pain has moved from my lower back to my hip

I am now getting pain in my left arm

I suffered from M.E. years ago, could this be a start of a relapse? Vitamin deficiency? I am feeling bloody miserable about the constant pain in different parts of my body

amillionyears Fri 12-Oct-12 21:44:30

I dont know anything about ME so am partly bumping this for you.
It is probably best if you visit your GP for this.

Things that may gve me pain like this,are feeling cold,and not enough exercise.
PMT time might make everything worse.

Best to go to the GP first though before trying out things yourself I think.

tedhutchinson Sat 13-Oct-12 14:35:49

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our <a target="_blank" href="/info/netiquette" rel="nofollow">Talk Guidelines</a>. Replies may also be deleted.

wibblywobbler Sat 13-Oct-12 16:44:05

Oh thanks Ted, I take a Patrick Holford omega 3 complex and also a Magnesium supplement every dayish Will start taking them properly every day and get myself tested for Vit D

The doctor has been useless

Goldmandra Sat 13-Oct-12 17:36:40

Perhaps you should Google Fibromyalgia which basically means muscle pain but is used to describe the condition where you get muscle pain for no good reason.....or so I've been told.

tedhutchinson Sat 13-Oct-12 19:04:55

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our <a target="_blank" href="/info/netiquette" rel="nofollow">Talk Guidelines</a>. Replies may also be deleted.

WhyMeWhyNot Sat 13-Oct-12 19:20:12

I get bad muscle pain, I'm diagnosed with PMR. Poly myalgia rheumatica. Daily steroids help, you do need a blood test to see if there's anything inflammatory going on. Good luck...

tedhutchinson Sat 13-Oct-12 19:36:19

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now