Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

I snore like crazy

(2 Posts)
WinterStepThisWay Mon 08-Oct-12 20:07:47

I sleep extremely well, really really deeply. I'm not aware of ever snoring. My DH can't take it anymore. Sometimes he has to leave the bedroom in the middle of the night, I'm not even aware when this happens. I am not overweight (well, maybe 4 kilos but nothing major), I don't smoke, I rarely drink. I do drink coffee. I have this feeling in my throat, sometimes more than others, like something mucousy is there and I have to keep swallowing. Anybody has the same symptoms?

MadgeHarvey Mon 08-Oct-12 20:55:04

I snore like a rutting hog grin and always have done! I do wonder if it's hereditary - my dad's the same. We now have separate bedrooms - that came about when we both worked horrendous shifts and were slowly going insane with tiredness from disturbed sleep. Would this be at all possible for you?
I suppose you could always speak to the doctor - mine would just tell me to lose weight and stop smoking and stop drinking coffee and so on! And I bet I'd still snore!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now