Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Poor ds1 has awful toothache and headache.

(3 Posts)
CuriousMama Sat 29-Sep-12 11:39:14

He had a temporary filling put in the other week but can't get in for his next appointment until the end of October. That's usual round here as there's only one dentist. He went to exdh's last night but was in pain even after having paracetamol and ibuprofen sad I told exdh to take him to walk in especially since the pain didn't alter at all. I knew they wouldn't be able to help his tooth but I've heard tooth infection can spread? Anyway they gave him strong pain relief so he slept ok.

It's awful seeing your babies in pain though isn't it? Even if he is nearly 15 blush They're always our babies.

eggsandwich Sat 29-Sep-12 19:31:38

Absolutely, my ds is nearly 13 and my dd is nearly 10, they'll always be my babies, I tell them that often much to their annoyance. I've heard that anbesol is good for toothache, not tried it myself though but friend has, look on web for information. Hope he feel's better soon, nothing worse than toothache.

CuriousMama Sat 29-Sep-12 22:06:16

Thanks for that glad it's not just me wink I'll get him some anbesol ta.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now