Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

How do I find an emergency dentist in SE (or central) London - any recommendations?

(8 Posts)
Levantine Fri 28-Sep-12 22:03:23

I am feeling twinges in a tooth that are becoming hard to ignore and I am worried it is going to develop into something worse over the weekend.

Does anyone know of a good emergency dentist in South East London - Honor Oak/Forest Hill/Dulwich sort of area, but can travel further if need be

nancy75 Fri 28-Sep-12 22:07:58

I think guys and kings both have emergency dental departments, there is also brats in east London

nancy75 Fri 28-Sep-12 22:08:33

Barts not brats! Sorry my iPad hates me

ohforfoxsake Fri 28-Sep-12 22:10:18

Get yourself to Kings.

WinklyFriedChicken Fri 28-Sep-12 22:10:46

Kings

numptymark1 Fri 28-Sep-12 22:11:23

if you ring NHS direct they will tell you your nearest emergency dentist and you can usually arrange an appointment if it's bad

NoKnownAllergies Fri 28-Sep-12 22:13:24

Kings. Definitely.

Levantine Fri 28-Sep-12 22:16:21

Great thanks - re Kings, do I just turn up (and if so where? - it is massive!)or do I need to hunt around for a phone number?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: