Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Missed period???

(3 Posts)
Djsxxx Wed 26-Sep-12 19:40:00

Hi there im looking for a little advice, i havnt had my period since early august and i am normally regular i done a home pregancy test today just incase snd it came back negative smile i am glad as i am a single mum to 2 kids and i feel i do well myself but defo dont want more. Anyway i have recently been getting alot of pains (cramping) at sides of my groin(ie- my tubes) and my period is now veryyy late! Anyone have any ideas why or if i should be conserned??? Oh i am 30 years old incase that makes a diffrence xx

quoteunquote Wed 26-Sep-12 22:03:54

Go and get it checked out, it could be any number of things,mostly all easily sorted, but it's really worth going and seeing your GP, as soon as possible.

it could be nothing, but the only way to know, is go to see someone who can put all their years of training to good use and make an assessment.

good luck and don't stress.

report back if you can.

Djsxxx Wed 26-Sep-12 22:42:00

Yeah i think you are right best going to see instead of worrying myself to something silly x

Thank you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now