Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Would you be worried if this was you?

(1 Post)
ElizabethFailer Sun 23-Sep-12 14:33:19

Haven't been weeing right for ages - just thought it was a post-4 cs's thing, possible to do with my autoimmune problems. I've gone through various diagnoses over the last 3 years - CFS/ME, possible Rheumatoid Arthritis, then no, not RA, but Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease, possible going into lupus.
So, I have tons of symptoms. So much so, that when I go to see the GP, I don't bother telling her most of them because there isn't time. And I'm not going to go into them here, because we'll be here forever. But suffice it to say, when I was both weeing myself, and then not able to wee, I thought I ought to get it checked out. So I go to the Urology Investigation Suite, do two wees into the special toilet that measures how fast/how much you wee, and then have an ultrasound.
The ultrasound is on my profile. I only took it because I thought it would be funny to show DH and say "Look, no baby - for a change!" but I'm now worried. It's been two weeks with no appointment through, but I know I'm due to have an investigation up at least my urethra and vagine.
Should I be worried - or am I being a twat over some probable cysts?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now