Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

niggling stomach pain

(1 Post)
3duracellbunnies Sun 23-Sep-12 00:06:00

For the past 10 days or so I have had a niggling pain in my stomach. It is in the lower right hand side just above the hip. I had pelvic pain in my hips during pregnancy but this is completely different. It feels as if it is in the stomach not the bones. It is worse when I walk or if I twist, but not really there at all when I sit. It isn't painful enough for painkillers, it is just there. I really don't think I am pregnant (had pill break bleed about 2 weeks ago). I have no other gastrointestinal symptoms, and it doesn't hurt if I prod it. No unusual diet. No visible signs on the outside. I will try to get to the dr on tues or wed if it isn't better, but wondered if anyone has any miracle cure suggestions? I am off to bed now and quite busy tomorrow but will try to look in during the day/evening. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now