Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Which health prof for a bad back

(4 Posts)
Chippychop Wed 19-Sep-12 12:59:30

Doc says he cant do anything. Do I have a massage or go see a chiropractor or a sports masseuse? Who do you think is best? The pain is in my lower right

iseenodust Wed 19-Sep-12 14:03:16

A registered osteopath.

Curve Thu 20-Sep-12 12:39:36

Push your GP for a referral to a Physio - it was really helpful for my low back pain / sciatia.

BlueChampagne Fri 21-Sep-12 15:15:21

Osteopath sorted me out.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: