Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Benign intracranial hypertension

(4 Posts)
Krumbum Wed 25-Apr-12 23:49:00

Anyone else have it? My symptoms seem to be getting worse. Finding losing weight so hard sad and acetazolomide appears to do nothing. My vision is ok but goes funny in the mornings sometimes. The thing I really hate though is the loud pulsating whooshing sound in my ear. Argh! It makes getting to sleep a nightmare! Anyone else have that symptom badly? Any tips on dealing with it and all ih symptoms? I just want this to bugger off!

SparkleRainbow Thu 26-Apr-12 10:20:21

I am sorry, I can't really help, but I didn't want you to go unanswered. You must be feeling really rubbish. Can the gp give you something to help you get to sleep, being tired on top can not help.

Charlottemerwiak Tue 26-Mar-13 23:03:25

I was diagnosed with this adequate years ago. If you still wanted to chat about it. I'd love to also. (I quite like the whooshing sends me to sleep).

Charlottemerwiak Tue 26-Mar-13 23:04:16

A few sorry not adequate. Lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now