Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

can anyone help?

(5 Posts)
sarahsugarplum Sat 22-Oct-11 18:01:13

Hi, im 19 week pregnant for the last few days ive been feeling rather unwell.
bad head aches,
pain under ribs and tummy,
flashing spots,
feeling sick,
also went to the loo the other day and my wee was very pinky??
Have tryed ringing midwife for advise but keep getting voice mail
i also am being treated for a blood clot to the lung
anyone knows anything i can take?

CMOTdibbler Sat 22-Oct-11 18:03:22

You need to ring the maternity ward/assessment unit (number should be on your notes) and be seen there. Call them now.

Hassled Sat 22-Oct-11 18:03:33

I think you need to ring either NHS Direct or go to a walk in surgery, if there is one near you. Don't piss about waiting for a midwife to call back.

2old2beamum Sat 22-Oct-11 18:54:41

As a midwife PLEASE go to the hospital. It may be a minor problem but don't take any risks.

gingeroots Sat 22-Oct-11 20:17:01

Really ,definitely go to A&E ,sooner ,not later .
You sound really unwell .

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: