Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

gp - dulwich area

(5 Posts)
MiauMau Thu 20-Oct-11 23:53:13

Hello,

I was wondering if some one could give me a hand solving this problem.
I'm registered with http://www.306medicalcentre.nhs.uk/ and I have a serious dislike for the one of the male gps there. He was unkind, unhelpful and barely looked at me when I went for an appointment there when I found out that i was pregnant (so bad that I think that if my DH had gone there at told him that he was pregnant he would be now having baby scans) and he was even worse on the phone when NHSdirect put me in contact with him due to some pregnancy related problem.
So, I just really want to change gps. Can someone recommend a nice one in the Dulwich Village area?

amitoostressed Sat 22-Oct-11 11:03:43

East Dulwich Medical Centre?

MiauMau Sat 22-Oct-11 11:54:04

are they better there? I just cannot imagine going to the gp or taking a baby to the place that I'm registered at now.

amitoostressed Sat 22-Oct-11 11:55:43

I used to go there. I thought they were pretty good. I generally had female GPs, although they were all sympathetic.

MiauMau Sat 22-Oct-11 17:33:52

Thank you! I'll give it a go. It's further away from my place, but if they're nice I'd rather go there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now