Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.


(2 Posts)
ilovesprouts Wed 12-Oct-11 09:18:49

for the past feww weeks ive had a ache/pain under my bums cheeks blush and goes down the back of my calfs which ache any ideas dont wanna go to docs if something and nothing

SparkleRainbow Wed 12-Oct-11 10:52:11

Could be sciatica, so you should reallt pop to the gp and get it checked out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now