Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Itchy and strange feeling down below

(3 Posts)
avaj Fri 07-Oct-11 22:34:09

In the run up to my period I have started feeling kind of itchy and uncomfortable down below. I get a strange flappy/baggy feeling, and a kind of bulging internally (some good words there!)
I am worried that I might have a prolapse. Is it usuall to get definate changes internally before a period? It feels almost swollen just inside my vagina.
Anyone had anything similar, or just some advice?
Thanks.

Jessicaalbastwin Sat 08-Oct-11 22:04:58

I have never experienced that, how long have you had it? here are some of the symptoms of vaginal proplapse, constipation, difficulty going to the toilet, painful sex, I should definately get it checked out.

hayleysd Sun 09-Oct-11 20:34:34

Your cervix does sort of move I think during your cycle, from being low and open when you're ovulating to being high and closed when you're not then low and open when you have your period, when ttc I noticed (tmi!), it is quite obvious to feel could this be it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now