Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Recommendation for a gynaecologist in London?

(6 Posts)
mummyjah Fri 07-Oct-11 11:12:45

Can anyone recommend a good gynaecologist in London please, specialising in pelvic pain and hormonal issues?

ameliagrey Fri 07-Oct-11 16:30:49

Are you meaning youwant to go privately? will PM you.

mummyjah Fri 07-Oct-11 17:29:52


Thanks, but not sure about what PM is. Can you please advise?

ameliagrey Fri 07-Oct-11 18:07:11

Private messaging.
at the top of this page is a log in box and an inbox icon- click on the inbox icon.

edwinbear Fri 07-Oct-11 20:14:35

I can recommend Roger Smith, who is dealing with my prolapse. He is private at the Blackheath Hospital but is also Medical Director of South London Healthcare NHS Trust.

peachyicecream Sat 08-Oct-11 19:12:47

Jane Bridges at the Cromwell Hospital, takes private patients.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now