Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Worried about my Mum

(4 Posts)
galleywench100 Wed 05-Oct-11 21:42:56

A few weeks back my Mum was here as usual, pulling weeds out of the garden etc. She seemed to pull something and her hand swelled up. She was going to Croatia a few days later and the swelling hadnt gone down. She went to the docs who prescribed anti biotics. She went away for a week, came back and her shoulder was hurting. They prescrbed more anti biotics. Five days passed and she was in so much pain she couldnt sleep, her neck, hands shoulders were all aching. I sent her straight back, they decided to give her a blood test. That was yesterday. She has had a phone call today from doc asking her to come in first thing tomorrow, something about her blood count being low. I'm not sure if its red blood count white blood count its just the info Mum passes back.
She wasnt supposed to go back to docs for results until a week tomorrow!

sad

MissingMySleep Thu 06-Oct-11 14:10:07

Hope she is ok, how did she get on this morning?

Muddlewitch Thu 06-Oct-11 14:11:40

Goodness your poor mum. You were right to make er go back. How is she now>

galleywench100 Thu 06-Oct-11 19:44:37

Thanks people, she has to go for more blood tests on monday, worrying times sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now