Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Having a bad day, saw the physio & they can't help

(11 Posts)
KatyMac Wed 05-Oct-11 20:35:14

I have CFS, FM, IBS (starting to wonder if I swallowed an acronym)

Bad back (& hand & feet & hip) pain & the physio today said this is it, they can't really get it any better

In the scale of serious illness it's very mild; but it means on a day to day basis I will be taking regular pain medication & that it won't get better & I'm feeling down about it

Saltire Wed 05-Oct-11 20:38:49

Here's a wine or a brew whichever you prefer. You have my sympathies, as I do know how you are feeling, and how down and low you must be x

KatyMac Wed 05-Oct-11 20:46:12

Thanks

Sorry to whinge & I know you understand; it's just pants

I can't exercise without pain, I mustn't exercise if it causes pain, so without exercise the pain won't get better

Saltire Wed 05-Oct-11 21:03:31

Pnats is a mild descrption.
I'm having a really bad time with a flare up just now. Doc tells me I need to lsoe wieght and to exercise, but I can't exercise as i either get more pain or get bedridden for a day with fatigue.

Anyway, it's ok to whinge on here- that's why we are all here, to listen to each other whinging now and again,a nd I don't know about you, but I find people who don't have FM, or CFS or any similar illnesses, or don't have a fmaily member with it, just don't understand it at all. No matter how much you explain

KatyMac Wed 05-Oct-11 21:24:36

Pnats sounds better than pants too

Saltire Wed 05-Oct-11 21:39:51

blush I don't know if it's something to do with the FMS but sometimes my mind goes blank when I'm typing or talking and sometimes I type something or say it and it looks or sounds correct, but when I check it actually wasn't. It happens quite a lot, that and hte black/grey spots in front of the eyes, I think the 2 are connected

KatyMac Wed 05-Oct-11 21:44:30

I thought just a typo - I do them all the time

It just sounded good

Saltire Wed 05-Oct-11 21:47:12

It can be our new word, up there with Fraek and Wnaky!

KatyMac Wed 05-Oct-11 21:48:09

grin

Saltire Thu 06-Oct-11 20:06:48

How are you today katy?

KatyMac Thu 06-Oct-11 20:38:41

OK

Tired and stiff but OK

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now