Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

bleeding/early period..

(1 Post)
25goingon95 Sun 02-Oct-11 09:23:07

Im not sure if i should go to the GP on monday or wait and see what happens next month??

I started bleeding 14 days after my last period finished. They usually come every 20 days. Could it just be really early? Ive been a couple of days early before, and up to 4 days late.

It hasn't been a lot i'd say about a teaspoon full over friday and saturday. Nothing since saturday morning. This morning (TMI sorry) there was some browny red on tissue but thats it. I have period pain but not bad just achey, have gained 3lbs like i usually do at time of the month. Ive had quite a few symtoms i usually get. Also definately not pregnant. Tested yesterday to be totally sure but there wasn't much chance anyway!

Anything to worry about?? I am worried! should i just see how it goes or dash to the GP on monday?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now