Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

do you think I'm ill?

(8 Posts)
schroeder Fri 30-Sep-11 20:08:30

I've not been feeling too great lately. But nothing I can put my finger on, a bit of headache yesterday, that's it.

Today though, I found myself in tears over hardly anything and my teeth were chattering like mad-what's that about?

Now my hands are shaking too.

Am I just stressed out-or could this be the start of a virus or something?

whyme2 Fri 30-Sep-11 20:35:54

Well it certainly could be something starting but it could just be that you are having an off day.

Have you been sleeping well? Extra busy? Super stressed?

Could you try having a "be kind to yourself weekend". You know lots of rest, good food etc.

schroeder Fri 30-Sep-11 20:43:50

little bit stressed, no money, new course, looking for another job, work in the public sector, so things are bad there when I'm there iykwim.

The teeth chattering thing was so weird confused it was so hot today why are my teeth chattering?

paddypoopants Fri 30-Sep-11 20:45:21

I had similar symptoms once nd the gp was convincd I had an overactive thyroid. I didn't it was just a virus. Felt rubbish for ages.

schroeder Fri 30-Sep-11 21:07:01

I'm off to see the nurse on monday for my flu jab, If I still feel weird, I'll run it by her.

Untill then I'll take Why's advice and try to rest up. (when I'm not at work hmm)

Notchattingnow Fri 30-Sep-11 21:08:48

Check your temperature smile

JarethTheGoblinKing Fri 30-Sep-11 21:10:43

Yep, check temp. Prob the start of a virus. Reschedule the flu jab if you're still feeling ropey.

schroeder Fri 30-Sep-11 21:25:53

Oh am I not supposed to have it if I'm poorly? I didn't know that, am a flu jab virgin.blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now