Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Sarcoidosis? anyone else

(4 Posts)
LargeGlassofRed Tue 27-Sep-11 20:45:59

I was diagnosed in July, so far in lungs and eyes, just wondered if anyone else on here has it?

ecurrin Wed 28-Sep-11 06:20:09

I was diagnosed in 2007 I have dry eyes and "a productive" cough can get tired easily and have swollen glands.These symptoms have not worsened or improved since then but dont despair as often it disappears as suddenly as it comes

LargeGlassofRed Wed 28-Sep-11 18:39:33

Hi ecurrin, nice to know I'm not alone, the dry eyes really irriitating at the moment using drops every couple of hours but still very sore.
How often do you have check ups?

ecurrin Thu 29-Sep-11 07:05:44

hi LGOR no you are not alone but its not common either dry eyes are the pits I have check ups, lung function tests. and x rays twice a year. Expect sleep apnoea tests and I was put on steroids which helped enormously but I stopped taking them due to the side effects. But all in all its not too bad and you learn to live with it and remember you can get better or recover very quickly. Hope this helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now