Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

does anyone else get cramp in thier toes

(9 Posts)
Tewkespeggy Fri 23-Sep-11 11:57:09

I thought that since there were no muscles in the toes they couldnt cramp but mine do, really curl up, feel just like cramp but no pain....

weird really weird

CointreauVersial Fri 23-Sep-11 12:00:27

Yes, sometimes, usually when I scrunch up my toes/grip the floor with them for some reason (it always used to happen in Pilates class). My second toe just curls up.

But it always hurts like buggery!

ItsTimeToBurnThisDiscoDown Fri 23-Sep-11 22:52:54

Yes, usually at night (when I'm nice and comfy in bed sad), and it hurts! I have to get out of bed and stand on tiptoes to get rid of it.

PeterSpanswick Fri 23-Sep-11 22:55:31

Yes, every time I get in a swimming pool, tis horrendous! I find giving them a good squeeze together usually gets rid of it.

EsmeWeatherwax Fri 23-Sep-11 23:05:02

Yes, but mine straighten out and point all over the place at funny angles. Horribly painful!

feedthegoat Fri 23-Sep-11 23:06:45

Yes but mine are really painful when they do. My big toe tends to stick out at an odd angle when it happens too.

RueDeWakening Fri 23-Sep-11 23:52:27

Yes, but like Granny mine go straight - and hurt like buggery too. DH thinks I'm weird, he's never had cramp in his life hmm

said Fri 23-Sep-11 23:57:31

yes, been happening all evening! Happens when i where birkenstocks in the house

zen1 Fri 23-Sep-11 23:58:10

Exactly the same as PeterSpanswick - they cramp up every time I go swimming and I have to bend them right back to get relief.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now