Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Muscle spasms and clumsiness

(6 Posts)
Spuddybean Sat 17-Sep-11 22:02:36

i started to have muscle/nerve spasms in my right hand a few weeks ago, now they are in other parts of my body. I am also becoming really clumsy and keep knocking stuff over and misjudging things.

Am i worrying myself for nothing?

3littlefrogs Sat 17-Sep-11 22:06:34

I think you need to go and see your GP.

It really isn't possible for people on an internet forum to give you any advice other than that you should see a doctor.

Clearly you are worried, and TBH the best thing would be to get checked out.

Spuddybean Sat 17-Sep-11 23:00:00

yeah you're right, i am not with a gp and can't register for a while. I worry it may be rsi as it seems to be mainly in my mouse clicking hand.

3littlefrogs Sun 18-Sep-11 04:07:29

Why can't you register? You can see a GP as a temporary resident if you are not settled at a permanent address. Failing that, you could go to a walk in centre.

Spuddybean Sun 18-Sep-11 09:24:17

I can't have time off work (i temp and cant afford a morning/afternoon off). I also don't drive and don't live anywhere near the surgery so DP would have to take me and he is working away at the mo'.

Footle Sun 18-Sep-11 09:45:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: