Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Breast Cancer Month in October.........Obesity single biggest cause of cancer among non smokers!!!

(1 Post)
seafordslim Fri 16-Sep-11 15:36:51

Obesity is the single biggest cause of cancer among non smokers, this is shocking!
As a a busy parent we often neglect ourselves, well this year after many years of carrying excess weight I have shed over 2 stones with Slimming World! Eating unlimited foods and never going hungry. I feel so passionately about the
food optimising plan I have decided to relaunch the SEAFORD, East Sussex Slimming World groups in October, staring Tuesday 11th Oct evening 5.30 & 7.30 Seaford Con Club and 13th October Thursday evening 7.30 The Clinton Centre. Yes it's great to look thinner but to avoid serious illness is paramount for me and us as parents. The plan is great for family healthy eating, my partner has also lost weight too. I would be delighted to help you and share how my health has improved since I joined in Feb this year.

Best wishes xxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now