Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

My boob hurts!!!

(4 Posts)
MadameCastafiore Mon 05-Sep-11 12:01:59

Thats it really my right boob hurts - thought it was form my new ripped in 30 DVD as started hurtng around the time I did that - haven't done it for about 3 weeks but boob still hurts.

Hurts if I exercise and hurts if I press it on one side - other boob doesn't hurt at all and I cant feel any small lumps just a little swelling in the one that does hurt.

Should I go to the doctor - am not pregant and it isn't hormonal as doesn't correlate with PMT or time of month. AM a bit worried but the hassle of getting an appointment and lettng the doctor grope my boob (although I know he won't be actually groping IYKWIM) is putting me off a bit.

MadameCastafiore Mon 05-Sep-11 12:49:16

No one???

pozzled Mon 05-Sep-11 12:52:43

No experience, but I would say to get it checked out- always err on the side of caution and all that. You might feel a bit awkward seeing the doctor but he/she will be used to it. And the hassle etc will be well worth it if it reassures you.

MaryAnnSingleton Mon 05-Sep-11 18:19:31

yes,better to go rather than fretting !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now