Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Herpes

(1 Post)
Trews Mon 05-Sep-11 02:14:08

I get coldsores..always have from a very young age..at first sign I use Zovirax and that makes them go away or at least inhibit them.

I have developed a lump on the outer lips of my vagina (on the fleshy part)..it isn't painful..open..seems like a cross between a spot and a blister. I m now worried that I've got genital herpes, transferred through oral (unprotected) sex after kissing. I've looked at loads of websites and the pictures seem to show very small blisters..and it doesn't look like these. It isn't tingly like I get on my lips, doesn't hurt...I thought it was a spot at first and put Oxy10 on it which seemed to reduce its swelling a little but not gone away. I m also worried as I seem to have swollen throat glands.

Can you have a first attack of genital herpes like this - ie. not small blisters, without it hurting?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now