Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Fell over paving stone & back in agony

(4 Posts)
onlinefriend Sat 03-Sep-11 17:56:56

Does anyone have advice on how i can relieve my back? I fell flat on my face this morning twisting my back in the process. Hurts to sit, bend or walk. I have dh's brother, sister and their families to lunch tomorrow. Am wondering if stretches would help or make it worse, ditto trying to loosen it by walking?

Doyouthinktheysaurus Sat 03-Sep-11 17:59:53

Ouch!

All I can think of is ibuprofen, ibuprofen gel and ice.

Hope it improves soon

RabbitPie Sat 03-Sep-11 18:13:49

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

onlinefriend Sat 03-Sep-11 21:36:11

Thanks for the advice Doyouthinktheysaurus, I have been out and got some ibuprofen and some deep heat rub, does seem to have helped.
RabbitPie, thanks, i take on board what you say. If it is no better in the morning i'll go to a and e, can't really face it on a saturday night.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: