Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Ack I am all flu'ed up and unthinkingly emptied my half empty thus germy Walter bottle into my children's spaghetti Bol which is merrily bubbling away on the hob... Can they still eat it .

(8 Posts)
wordsonapage Thu 25-Aug-11 19:43:39

I am ill and have been for 11 sodding bastard days

Children have been living on rubbish and looking decidedly Dickensian so...
dinner was getting a bit dry and unthinkingly I grabbed water bottle ...a mere step away is lovely germ free Thames water via tap ..doh

have I doomed my children or if I pump up the heats bit will all germy germness be obliterated

Or is it speed dial dominos pizza
Ta muchly

DecapitatedLegoman Thu 25-Aug-11 19:44:53

It'll be fine. If they haven't caught it after 11 days living with you, they won't catch it after it's been boiled and eaten. Really. Enjoy your dinner.

fifitot Thu 25-Aug-11 19:45:24

The heat should kill the germs I would think! You might be past infectious now anyway.

wordsonapage Thu 25-Aug-11 19:58:01

Thank you

(pathetic sob)

(and ds is not called Walter it was my own water bottle and an inability to type)

mycatsaysach Thu 25-Aug-11 20:03:19

poor you - get well soon

p.s love the use of ack in yr title grin

SinicalSal Thu 25-Aug-11 20:04:52

no the heat will kill the germs. You poor thing you sound really fed up

HeiferLump Thu 25-Aug-11 20:20:43

It'll be fine. Incidentally, YABU to be cooking anything but Supernoodles for them. Get back on the sofa.

wordsonapage Thu 25-Aug-11 21:03:52

They ate it ....
Am firmly on sofa

Do they still make super noodles ?

Ta muchly

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now