Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

feeling 'wet' down below

(7 Posts)
mandmsmummy Sun 21-Aug-11 13:42:40

Hi all
Just wondered if anyone else feels like this from time to time? Ive always worn pantyliners since I started my periods at 13 as I have always felt a bit wet but I'm 35 now after 2 children and some days I feel really wet.
I did have problems after my second child with a red angry looking cervix and group b strep and bacterial vaginosis but after treatment it all cleared up.
I have suffered in the past with health anxiety and I've been so good for a long while now I dont want this to engulf me by worrying about it.
Any advice
X

PuppyMonkey Sun 21-Aug-11 13:43:50

Could it be happening when you're ovulating?

mandmsmummy Sun 21-Aug-11 13:51:26

i hadnt thought of that, i think deep down im not worried but sometimes just feels horrible so sits on my mind. I never know when I'm ovulating confused
x

Clarence15 Sun 21-Aug-11 14:50:28

Yes when ovulating. Could it just be that?

Ilythia Sun 21-Aug-11 14:55:18

It does happen with me when ovulating, midway between periods, check next time if you are due on in a couple of weeks, or had a period a couple of weeks earlier.

bigun1 Sun 21-Aug-11 15:04:31

Me too, thats how i know when i am ovulating, cerical mucous defo does increase...qhite quite normal in fact grin

mandmsmummy Sun 21-Aug-11 15:19:00

thanks all
you're probably all right, think after two children ts a bit more noticable!!
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now