Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.


(2 Posts)
CleanSheetsAndSmoothLegs Thu 18-Aug-11 19:43:17

The ward said that they would dissolve in a couple of weeks. It's now been four, and they are still stubbornly intact. When should I worry? And when I do, what should I do about them? Make a GP appointment? Or just go straight for an appointment with the surgery nurses?

belledechocchipcookie Thu 18-Aug-11 23:41:55

Your practice nurse will remove these for you if you make an appointment. smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: