Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Period Pain at end of period?

(5 Posts)
captaincogsworth Sat 13-Aug-11 15:16:45

Sorry if TMI but I usually have AF for 2or3 days sometimes with cramps sometimes without. This month has been v. painful and still cramping on day 4 even though AF has finished.
Is this something anyone else has?
Or am I just odd? hmm

zen1 Sat 13-Aug-11 23:29:04

Just seen this and just wanted to say that you are not alone. I often get cramping throughout AF and sometimes for the week afterwards too. I haven't seen anyone medical, but googling (yes, I know hmm) has made me think it could be endo.

ElBandito Sat 13-Aug-11 23:36:00

I had this and it turned out to be an ovarian cyst which was endometriosis. Go to your doctor and ask for a scan. Don't let my post panic you. A cyst isn't really a biggy - I had mine removed and then went on to have my DS.

Still have some post period pain but nothing like as bad.

captaincogsworth Sun 14-Aug-11 16:04:26

Ah. Thank you. I was tested for endo many years a go and had 'a bit'. Perhaps it's getting worse. Well worth knowing, thank you both.

ledkr Sun 14-Aug-11 16:20:47

I have this too,always have tbh,i usually bleed a bit more too just one gush then its finished. Stupid body.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now