Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Constant need to pee

(7 Posts)
Pippinintherain Thu 11-Aug-11 20:46:34

I've always weed a lot but sometimes I need to go every 15-20 mins.
It's not a little, it's vast amounts of pee. Where does it all come from?!

I can literally feel my bladder become full and it is very uncomfortable until I pee, its then ok for 15 mins or so then repeats.

Its very inconvienient and quite frankly embarrassing having to go this often.

It doesn't burn or anything like cystitis.

I can't drink a cup of tea in a morning cos it'll go right through me. Its also random. Some evenings I'm fine others I have a big flare up.

Anyone the same or am I just odd?

fuckityfuckfuckfuck Thu 11-Aug-11 20:47:22

Pregnant.

Pippinintherain Thu 11-Aug-11 20:49:00

No. Been going on for ages, def not that!

hiddenhome Thu 11-Aug-11 23:23:30

I have recently had to give up tea because it was causing these problems. It took ages to find out what the problem was and I was becoming demented with it. I ended up with two kidney infections and about three courses of antibiotics.

Try a few days on: Evian water (it's the least irritating), milk or pear juice.

I now drink redbush tea only. If I do drink normal tea or some alcohol I'm back to square one again and peeing all the time.

pippibluestocking Thu 11-Aug-11 23:26:21

Have you been checked for diabetes?

ameliagrey Fri 12-Aug-11 11:04:07

Look up the thread here for interstitial cystitis and see if it rings any bells for you.

You could have it mildy, or have irritable balddder. have a look too at [www.cobfoundation.org.]]

Pippinintherain Fri 12-Aug-11 12:14:26

Thank you all. Will check out the website and give up tea!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now