Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

varicose veins

(1 Post)
wednesday17 Sun 07-Aug-11 18:04:05

help! can anyone tell me how to go about finding a good surgeon/doctor to treat my varicose veins? I like the sound of the schelerotherapy (injection) more than the surgery but want to go to a really good surgeon/doctor specialising in this rather than just a cosmetic clinic. My GP offered to send a letter to the local hospital but I think this may take too long and the pain is very bad so I am looking at going private and I was thinking of looking at Northern Ireland if it was very expensive. Any pointers greatly appreciated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now