Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Missed period, pains - any ideas, please?

(5 Posts)
AbyIsl Fri 29-Jul-11 12:57:29

I seemed to have missed a period (due three weeks ago). I've never missed one before, but know that these things happen.

All week I've had period pains and a feeling of fatigue and slight dizziness.

Despite the fact that DP has had the snip I've done a couple of pregnancy tests, which have both been negative.

I have a doc appointment on Mon evening, but am feeling crappy. Any ideas what this might be, please?

Thanks very much.

Twosugarsplease Fri 29-Jul-11 14:20:11

Hi.....I feel like that just before and during my period, dizzy all the time and just washed out, I have noticed the older I'm getting and since my c section 2yrs ago I am so much more irregular, but feeling dizzy, for me is a sure sign my period is close.

tethersend Fri 29-Jul-11 14:24:45

When did you do the pregnancy tests?

JarethTheGoblinKing Fri 29-Jul-11 14:26:27

How old are you? Sometimes you can just miss a period for no reason at all, other times it can be down to stress. I've had it a couple of times now.

Have you POAS in the last week?

BitzyVonMuffling Fri 29-Jul-11 14:27:19

That's just how I felt when pregnant. Have you been under any stress? I know a bereavement made my period go awol for 2 months.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: