Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Extreme Dizziness following MC - could they be connected?

(4 Posts)
babysaurus Thu 21-Jul-11 20:38:27

I had a MC exactly a week ago yesterday. I lost quite a bit of blood, had to go via ambulance to A&E, but didn't need a transfusion. I have been very tired physically since (won't go into mentally!) but getting a bit stronger each day. I am also on iron tablets, meant to be three times a day but I only took two the last couple of days as they have bunged me up.
Today I am very dizzy, and feel quite sick with it (as you do.) Its like I have been on a roundabout too long or have taken too much codeine (rrealise the two things may have different effects on people!) Will go to GP tomorrow if still feeling like this (have not gone off food or anything though, unlike I would if it was a 'bug') but am wondering if anyone can shed any light or experience....? Don't want to clog up a GP apt if its nothing!
Thanks.

shoots Thu 21-Jul-11 20:52:36

Def sounds like it. I had this for quite a few months after I lost lots of blood after haemorraging before having dd. I used an iron tonic from a health food shop which helped. So sorry for your loss and take care of yourself

babysaurus Thu 21-Jul-11 21:02:36

Thanks for replying Shoots. I have been feeling gradually stronger so wasn't sure - the dizziness is like a step back so I was wondering if it was something else.

babysaurus Thu 21-Jul-11 21:04:53

ps and thank you for the kind words!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now