Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

bleeding between periods???

(2 Posts)
spookycharlotte121 Thu 21-Jul-11 10:36:25

Im 23 years old, have relatively normal regular periods. I did have an ectopic pregnancy a year ago but other than that no problems in that area. I havent had sex for over 6 months and when I ended things with my last bf I had a std test done as he had cheated on me.
I came on my period about 2 weeks ago and it lasted the normal 5 days. The only thing I did notice about it was that the blood was darker than usual for the first day and I dont normally get that untill the last day or two. My period ended about 10 days ago, then last night I noticed pale pink blood when I went to the loo. Not sure what to do or make of it. It appears to have stopped now but its playing on my mind that something could be wrong.

thisisyesterday Thu 21-Jul-11 10:48:54

could be ovulation bleeding. i had that after ds2. but it's stopped now after ds3

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now