Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

sore feet advice pls

(3 Posts)
lozza1985 Sun 17-Jul-11 20:58:40

hi i was wondering if anyone else has this , when i stand up after sitting down for a while i having terribly sore feet which then make me limp for a few minuates the pain is quite bad and its getting me down a bit now . any advice greatly recieved !!

curlyLJ Sun 17-Jul-11 21:43:44

Are you breastfeeding by any chance? I had this for months (was particularly bad when DD was between 4 & 8 months) and it was really painful when I got out of bed in the morning, so much so that I would limp and have to be really careful going down the stairs.

It has completely gone now without me even realising...DD is 16m, but I don't remember having the pain for months now, but can't remember when it actually stopped!

lozza1985 Sun 17-Jul-11 21:50:10

hi thanks for replying , im not breastfeeding i have 3 children age 8.4.3 and yes my feet are aweful in the morning just wish i knew wat it is!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now