Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Rash around boobs

(4 Posts)
mrsmika Fri 15-Jul-11 09:57:14

I have rather a large bust and over the last couple of days have had a rash in the spacing between my boobs and also along the underside of one of them. It is quite red and a bit itchy but generally just a bit sore. I've tried ensuring that I am wearing cotton clothing and not overheating. I ensure I wash regularly and dry thoroughly and have tried talcing the area incase it is a sweat problem (not sure if this is the right thing to do or not) but am at the end of my teather. My bra's aren't underwired as I don't find them comfortable. I do suffer from Eczema but it doesn't seem like that. Any idea's?

bocboc8 Fri 15-Jul-11 12:42:11

I had this before, years go. Just a bit of overgrowth of Candida albicans between the folds of skin. My GP prescribed me Timodine and it cleared up after a few days.

WhoremoaneeGrainger Fri 15-Jul-11 13:20:47

Canesten cream works wonders too.

mrsmika Fri 15-Jul-11 14:40:16

Ah brilliant, thanks. Will give that a try!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now