Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Thrombosed piles

(2 Posts)
WoodysHat Sun 10-Jul-11 17:02:33

Ouch! I have a huge pile and after looking at some pics on google hmm it would appear that I have a Thrombosed one.

I'm in agony, I can feel it there all the time and walking, standing and sitting is unbearable. I had much smaller piles at the end of my pregnancy last year for which the dr prescribed Scheriproct and they cleared up within days. Having been using it for 3 days now and it's not getting any better.

Am guessing I need to go to the dr tomorrow, that will be fun, but what will they do to me? Will they cut it? I'm very scared but need to get rid of this pain. Help!!

kreecherlivesupstairs Mon 11-Jul-11 08:07:08

DH had an ordianry one recently, it didn't respond to normal over the counter cream so he went to the doctor. She gave him some up your bum cream (as DD charmingly refered to it) and some tablets. They were for people with circulation problems. His went within three days.
We are in Belgium and our doctor does have some strange ideas TBH.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now