Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Mumsnet saved my sex life!

(3 Posts)
purplehonesty Wed 06-Jul-11 20:39:18

A while ago I posted a thread here about how cystitis was ruining my sex life - I got it every time we had sex and I dreaded doing the deed as I knew what would happen - days of agony and antibiotics. We only had sex maybe once a month if lucky. I was back and fore to the docs constantly.

I got lots of replies and read them all, and someone suggested I take 2 cranberry tablets after sex and again the next morning.

It worked like a dream - we have a totally normal sex life now and DH is delighted.

So I just wanted to say a big thank you to all you mumsnetters who helped and also to say to other sufferers to give it a go.

appplepie Wed 06-Jul-11 23:11:58

Fan bloody tastic. Mega chuffed for you both... Have A shagastic time!!!!

hiddenhome Fri 08-Jul-11 12:57:16

The girls on the intersitial cystitis thread helped cure me of my constant cystitis by suggesting that I give up tea amongst other things. It did turn out to be the tea that was causing the problems and I'm fine now smile

So glad that you have had success as well grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now