Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

morning after pill

(4 Posts)
mum2jaydon Mon 04-Jul-11 14:27:38

hi, so me and my partner had sex about 3 weeks ago unprotected, i would have been in the middle of my cycle :/, i took the morning after pill about 12 hhours or so later, i didnt get any effects from it eg nausia etc, 3 weeks later i got my period but it wasnt like my other periods, it was light and mostly brown (sorry TMI), and i noticed this morning i have white bumps around my areolas ?? is thia normal ? and would the morning after pill still have an effect on my period 3 weeks later ??

mum2jaydon Mon 04-Jul-11 14:28:54

when i say in the middle of my cycle, i meant ovulating lol, because my period was a few days late which i know the MAP can make u early or late

ThatllDoPig Mon 04-Jul-11 14:30:26

Do a test! Ony way to know for sure

Imnotaslimjim Mon 04-Jul-11 14:58:52

I got the next AF early after taking MAP. It can mess things up a little. I'd take a test just to be sure, I do know someone who it failed for

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now