Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

anxious and fed up with no definitive answers

(3 Posts)
montymoo Sun 03-Jul-11 21:01:49

I currently have loads of health problems, which on their own are quite minor. However with them all going on at once for ages, it is getting rather wearing. I don't know if it's worth going back to GP as they never find what the problem is. A lot has been written off down to stress but I am not so sure...
Frequent headaches (daily) usually above one eye
Sometimes double vision
Tingling and heaviness to left leg and right arm
IBS
Neck ache
Tiredness
Abdo pain (possibly ovarian?)
Yellow vaginal discharge

I have had a lot of tests and everything comes back as normal. I would just like it all to go away and get on with my life sad

Elibean Sun 03-Jul-11 22:41:08

monty, just one suggestion...lots of what you're describing (all except the discharge really) is stuff I get when my neck/back are tense or out of alignment. Can you get yourself a good osteopath or massage session booked?

IntotheNittyGritty Sun 03-Jul-11 23:05:54

As part of your tests, have they done lots of blood tests other than the standard FBCs?

Are you stressed? What are you doing to aleviate this - yoga, relaxation exercises, etc. If you know this is a trigger you need to help yourself somehow to release this stress

How are your periods? normal, irregular, heavy,

Try and write a diary of every sympton each day, what you eat, what makes you worse, better how you are sleeping etc. This will help you when you see the doctor. Is it all the time, or are some days worse than others. How does food effect you, etc.

I wouldnt ignore these symptons but it would help the doctor if you could be more specific.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now