Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Sort of PCOS question......

(2 Posts)
januaryjojo Sat 02-Jul-11 14:11:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

lillybloom Sun 03-Jul-11 09:58:52

Ask for the test to be re done. At least then you can start to work on controlling the symptoms.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now